Sunday, March 7, 2010

JSF Vs Struts Post Your Responces as comments.


I worked on Struts 1.x i felt it was easy. Now I am working on JSF with JBoss Portlets its looks little bit complicated while development. Why its looking like that? Is really JSF is complex when compared to Struts?
 In struts I used to have request and response in My hand so that i felt every thing was in my hand to control the application.
 But Jsf with Portlets is not like that. We need to work around to get the request and response objects.But handling these request and response objects is not as easy as in struts.
I feel working with Jsf and portlets is little bit difficult when I compare  struts frame work.
Is Jsf complex or Jsf with portlets combination is complex ?

Can you please let me know when to go for JSF with portlets otherwise with struts.

No comments: